The recently released MHT CET 2016 schedule has left the engineering aspirants in a fix. They may have to wait for almost three hours in the bright hot humid sunny afternoon on 5th May 2016. If the State Common Entrance Test Cell fails to oblige and make amends in the schedule, here are some dos and don’ts.
- Keep calm! This is of utmost importance. Being frantic and losing focus is of no use. A peaceful mind can solve all problems.
- Be hydrated. Carry H2O, juice, glucose water or coconut water.
- Empty stomach? Not a good idea. Healthy munchies liked fruits, nuts and salad should be taken along. If you tend to get hungry often, pack a filling yet light meal. Nothing gassy.
- Ask your friends to meet you during the long howl. Obviously we are talking about your close BFF’s and not just classmates. Friendly banter can kill time in a snap.
- A lot of parents may accompany their children. Maybe you could go to a nearby coffee shop or ice cream parlor. Beat the heat with family time.
- Do not discuss the physics and chemistry question paper with fellow aspirants. What’s done is done. Your incorrect answers cannot be corrected. Keep your spirits up.
- Do not whine every two minutes about how you have to wait for the maths paper. Such a mood will only spoil the confidence and preparation done. Be cheerful.
- Do not wander off far far away. You don’t want to be late for the maths paper. Chill someplace close by your examination centre or entertain yourself using your smartphone. (Like you didn’t know that, still making a mention. Watch song videos or your favorite sitcom- one episode only, else you might get too engrossed and lost in it)
- Do not indulge in last minute prep. You have had enough time to study. Though, you could make a few tiny notes beforehand and revise. Avoid end to end revision as it will only make you nervous and dizzy.
- Do not stand under direct sunlight. The afternoon heat in the month of May can cause problems. Find some shade or ask authorities at the exam centre if any place can be allotted for people to wait.
And come on let’s be honest. You are not going to study every second of two hours and forty-five minutes. Take it in your stride and won’t it be a fun story to tell your grandkids- I went to the coffee shop or was watching that Friends episode on my phone during my engineering entrance exam break??
Hope this helps. Good luck and prepare well.
Also, you don’t need to pay extra to learn better. Download Free StudMonk MHT CET Android Application to achieve your dream score in the entrance exam.
For more information: http://studmonk.com/ OR https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infojini.studmonk
Take a look at StudMonk Flashcards too: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/studmonk-flashcards/id1054995609?mt=8