While studying for exams we always think: which are the most important chapters? Don’t we? After all, there is no harm in studying smart. It must be understood that for competitive exams it is essential to study as per the significance of each chapter in terms of marks.
So, here I am to your rescue with five most important chapters in each subject for the upcoming state level MHT CET exam. To begin with remember to keep a calm mind.
- Biotechnology: Process and Application
- Control and Coordination
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Genetic Engineering and Genomics
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
- Coordination Compounds
- d and f Block Elements
- p-Block Elements – Group 15 To 18
- Probability Distribution
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Trigonometric Functions
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Kinetic Theory of Gases and Radiation
- Rotational Motion
Download StudMonk MHT CET Android Application to get your dream score.
Take a look at StudMonk Flashcards too: iTunes
Note: The numbering of the above mentioned chapters is as per alphabetical order and the importance is subject to change.