You are what you eat. Hence, whether it is a classroom test or major examination, a nourishing and hearty diet is essential. This should not be confused with heavy meals which may cause digestive problems and result in lack of concentration while studying or attempting an exam. Humans tend to forget eating right when swamped with work. It is this negative habit that leads to loss of focus, stamina and hence, overall immunity.
Maharashtra, India, will conduct MHT-CET in the near future. Here is some assistance:
- Plenty of hydration in the form of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice is an excellent idea. Adults must drink at least 8-10 glasses of water. Soups are great too, as they fill up your tummy. A couple of cups of coffee for night owls are helpful, but any more than that can cause dehydration and dizziness.
- Rich dairy intake should be avoided as they can be taxing on the digestive system. On the other hand, natural yogurt is greatly refreshing and soothing for the body. For a little indulgence, a small bowl of ice cream has never hurt anyone, it never will and can instantly lift your mood.
- Energy providing food like eggs, oats, nuts and seeds should be consumed. They keep you full for a longer time. Nuts and seeds distinctly are healthy snacks and can be eaten in between meals to avoid hunger pangs. They say an empty stomach can be a cause of irritation and distraction. A bowl of mix fruits or vegetable salad can be devoured too.
- A complete meal is must and an excellent way to take a break while studying. Chicken is considered as lean meat and is packed with protein. Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids optimizes brain function, eliminates depression and increases cognition.
- Legumes, lentils, pulses and cereal grains induce bulk nutrition in the form of vitamins and minerals. They are particularly replete with folate, thiamin, niacin, iron, potassium, manganese, zinc, calcium and good carbohydrates. Leafy vegetables provide abundant fiber necessary for smooth digestion. Research suggests that if your gut is functioning well, rest of your body and mind keeps calm.
So, go ahead eat healthy and best luck for exams.
Don’t forget to download the upcoming StudMonk MHCET App, easiest way to prepare for the exam.
Also, you don’t need to pay extra to learn better. Download Free StudMonk MHT CET Android Application to get your dream score in the entrance exam.
Take a look at StudMonk Flashcards too: iTunes